Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello


Yesterday, my principal called and asked me to familiarize myself with blogging. So, being the good little doobie that I am, I started researching things... yesterday. I have used this free website to demonstrate how things could be communicated. Tomorrow I will write more. I am attaching an image of Sarah Wilder and I (since I have been taking care of her while Esther is in El Salvador) to show you how easy it would be to attach photos stored on your computer from your digital camera or just getting one somewhere off of the Internet. You can use blogs to inform parents of homework, classwork, special projects, and to share things such as field trips. You may think of the many categories you would want to organize your blog with ahead of time. If you haven't done so yet, make sure you take the tour explaining everything about blogs at https://www.blogger.com/start It's free. That is the site I used to build this blog.